2019, acrylic on printed 4D Cinema work
84cm x 50.8cm, 33 x 20inch
- This work consists the last words of the Taiwanese soldiers who have depressive disorder. This is a dialogue between the psychiatrist with the patients and the different scenerios. The work represents how these souls are reaching the gate of heaven into the realm of the mandalas, leaving their thoughts and pain behind and around the mandalas. The work is created by 4D Cinema with original paintings, "Homesick" and "Conversation Between Heavens and Earth."
- Packaging and Delivery Fee is excluded. Fee will apply on top of the purchased price.
- The work comes with the wooden frame.
- exhibited at Flag Ginza Gallery, "When You Fall Asleep On That One Beautiful Afternoon, We Shall Meet Again"
- exhibited at Senso Art Gallery, "He Serves the Army Twice"
- exhibited at Singapore, SPRMRKT, "Are You Coming Home?"
If you would like to request for cancellation of delivery or return of the artwork purchased, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your artwork or before the work has arrived your destination, stating your reason for wishing to return the artwork as well as the collection date and address. Our team will look through the request and discuss with the artist.
Once the artist has agreed to the resolution, please print out this email and include it with the artwork being returned. We will refund your purchase after the artist has received and checked the artwork undamanged. We will do everything we can to process refunds quickly, but please allow up to 10 working days. Thank you for your consideration.